PRO Series Inverters
Performance inverters designed for RVs and boats
Designed for RV and marine electrical systems that already have a battery charger or generator installed, Xantrex PRO Inverters deliver modified sine wave power for small appliances, TVs, and other onboard electronics from a battery bank.
The Xantrex PRO Series Inverters are the perfect complement to generators when shore power is unavailable, to quietly and efficiently provide household power when needed. The PRO Series design is both user friendly and versatile. These inverters feature a detachable, digital remote control to display precise inverter, AC source and battery status information from one convenient location. A built-in transfer switch automatically detects when generator or shore power status changes to ensure power is always available.
The 1800W is designed for demanding RV and marine conditions. They meet FCC Class B regulations to eliminate interference potential with other electronics, while UL 458 certification means they meet strict RV and marine safety standards. Versatile enough to be mounted either horizontally or vertically, these inverters can be easily installed to fit into any compartment. Conformal coated boards also minimize the chance of problems from moist operating conditions.
- Inverter easily powers TVs, small appliances, and other electronics
- Built-in 15A circuit breaker to protect GFCI connected loads
- Up to 25A pass through for hardwired loads
- Digital remote control displays power output, AC source and battery voltage
- Detachable remote control can be mounted wherever convenient
- Conformal coated electronics provide moisture resistance
- Designed to be hard-wired using a terminal strip or by connecting AC through a GFCI receptacle (included)
- Battery over-voltage and under-voltage protection
- Over temperature shutdown
- Automatic overload protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Ground fault protection
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-isodecyl Phthalate (DIDP) which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- DC Connection Type: Hardwire
- GFCI: Yes
- Inverter Input Voltage: 12v
- Outlet Qty: 1 Duplex GFCI
- Inverter Surge Rating: 3600w
- Waveform: Modified Sine Wave
- Inverter Output Voltage: 120v
- AC Connection Type: Hardwire
- Inverter Cont. Output Wattage: 1800w
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 10"W x 18"L WT: 13 lbs
- UPC: 715535113537
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.