XPower Powerpack 1500 is a portable power system that can supply up to 1500 watts of household electricity enough to run almost any electronic product or appliance you might connect to your wall outlet at home. XPower Powerpack 1500 consists of a battery pack that stores electrical energy, state-of-the-art electronics that convert 12 volts from the battery pack to household power, an AC power panel that contains two standard outlets, and a DC power panel that is used to run 12 volt products. These components are packaged into a rugged cart with a removable waist handle that allows XPower Powerpack 1500 to be wheeled from room-to-room or outdoors over rough terrain.
XPower Powerpack 1500 is an excellent alternative to a generator no noise, no fumes, no fuel, and no moving parts. With the accessories provided, recharge XPower Powerpack 1500 using utility power from your wall outlet, from your vehicle, or from a solar panel.
- Powers AC products up to 1500 watts
- Easy to monitor, dual-outlet, AC panel
- Built-in 1500 watt inverter with protection features
- Industrial design
- Quick and easy to recharge
- One year warranty
|115 volt AC Section|
|AC output power (10 minutes)||1500 watts|
|AC output power (continuous||1350 watts|
|AC surge power (max)||3000 watts|
|AC output voltage (nominal)||115 volts|
|AC output frequency||60 +/- 4 Hz|
|AC output waveform||Modified sine wave|
|Inverter no-load current||0.3 amps (battery drain with no load on inverter)|
|12 Volt DC Section|
|Internal battery type||Sealed lead acid, AGM|
|Internal battery capacity||51 amp-hours|
|Internal battery voltage (nominal)||12 VDC|
|DC power socket (circuit breaker)||12 amps (automatic reset)|
|AC charger bulk charging current (max)||5 amps|
|Peak charging voltage (nominal)||14.4 volts|
|Float charge voltage (nominal)||13.6 volts|
|Operating/Storage temperature||32°F - 104°F (0°C - 40°C)|
|Inverter low battery alarm (nominal)||10.7 volts|
|Inverter low batter shutdown (nominal)||10.0 volts|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-isodecyl Phthalate (DIDP) which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- DC Connection Type: Cigarette Lighter
- GFCI: Yes
- Outlet Qty: 1 Duplex GFCI
- Inverter Surge Rating: 3000w
- Waveform: True Sine Wave
- AC Connection Type: Outlet
- Inverter Input Voltage: 12v
- Inverter Output Voltage: 120v
- Inverter Cont. Output Wattage: 1500w
- Box Dimensions: 16"H x 19"W x 19"L WT: 59.5 lbs
- UPC: 715535215002
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.