Freedom Sequence Intelligent Power Manager (EMS)
The Xantrex Freedom Sequence is an intelligent energy management system (EMS) that provides automatic power & load management for Recreational Vehicles (RVs) when powered by shore power or generator.
IQ FOR YOUR RV OR BOAT!
Together with the Freedom SW Inverter/Charger, System Control Panel (SCP) and Automatic Generator Start (AGS), the Freedom Sequence provides a complete integrated power management solution for RVs. The Freedom Sequence enables you to monitor and control all the power components from a single, easy to use System Control Panel, rather than multiple, mismatched, control panels. When used with the Freedom SW Inverter/Charger and the Automatic Generator Start, the Freedom Sequence provides automatic generator starting and stopping and automatic inverter assist support for maximum load usage, all behind the scenes. These power components that form a single, cohesive 'Freedom SW Power System' are manufactured by Xantrex and are able to communicate with each other.
The Freedom Sequence automatically manages RV power needs while helping to minimize the nuisance caused by tripping of circuit breakers.
- Manages the complex RV or boat power system from a single remote System Control Panel
- Smooth integration with the Freedom SW inverter/charger to provide a total power solution
- Power management for different available sources including 50Amp Service, 30Amp Service, 20Amp Service and Generator
- Independent modular design allows use with any breaker panel
- Automatic inverter assist mode to provide additional power to support high peak power demands
- Automatically sheds and re-engages loads to avoid the nuisance circuit breaker tripping
- 4 AC and 4 DC relays for wider options on load shedding
- Automatic detection of 120/240 Vac split phase AC source
- Real time independent monitoring of AC loads
- Quick programming of custom OEM configuration
- Quick-connect AC terminals for fast and easy AC wiring (no strain relief required)
- Easy to operate and configure
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-isodecyl Phthalate (DIDP) which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard $9 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.