Freedom 458 Inverter/Charger - 2000W
120 Vac / 60 Hz
With filtered modified sine wave output, the Freedom 458 inverter/charger has the ability to run electrical equipment, appliances and even sensitive electronics. Perfect for any RV, the temperature controlled multistage charging ensures that your batteries are recharged quickly, and safety features such as automatic shut down protects your expensive deep-cycle batteries from excessive depletion.
AC Power Inverter with High Surge Capability, 3-Stage Charger
With filtered modified sine wave output, Freedom inverter/chargers run virtually anything, from electrical equipment to appliances and electronics in your RV. Temperature controlled multistage charging ensures that your batteries are recharged quickly, and automatic shutdown and other safety features protect your expensive deep-cycle batteries from excessive depletion.
For inverter/charger control and basic system monitoring, use the Freedom Basic Remote. For advanced battery monitoring and remote control, Freedom 458 systems can be paired with optional Link instrumentation.
- MSW AC power inverter with high surge capability
- Automatic 3-stage battery charger
- Temperature compensation with equalization stage provides optimal charging of deep cycle batteries
- Built-in transfer switch automatically transfers between inverter power and incoming AC power
- Power sharing prevents source AC input circuit breaker from tripping
- Customized settings can be programmed with the Freedom Basic Remote or Link 1000 panels
- Includes battery temperature sensor
- 30 month warranty
- Hardwired AC Output (Dual In/Dual Out)
- Over voltage and under voltage protection
- Over-temperature protection
- Overload protection
- Short circuit protection
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-isodecyl Phthalate (DIDP) which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Charger Output Voltage: 12v
- Charger Output - Amps: 100a
- Inverter Output Voltage: 120v
- Inverter Input Voltage: 12v
- Charger Input - Voltage: 120v
- Inverter Cont. Output Wattage: 2000w
- Outlet Qty: None
- Charging Banks: 1
- Box Dimensions: 12"H x 15"W x 19"L WT: 55 lbs
- UPC: 647912105630
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard $9 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.