CAN NOT SHIP AIR,UPS GROUND ONLY
AT-4020 is a specially formulated adhesive for holding all our parts with little or no sagging in vertical or overhead applications. Cures in 10 - 12 minutes and has working strength within 40 minutes. AT-4020 is recommended for composite and plastic bonding applications and not for bonding to metal substrates. Unlike other 2 part acrylic adhesives AT-4020 has a one year shelf life when stored at 72 degrees but is best refrigerated when ever possible. It is packaged in a 50ml cartridge and can be mixed by hand or by using our AT-300 gun and mixing tips. The 50ml cartridge will bond 150 - 200 parts.
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard $9 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.