Venus GX Control - No Display
- Venus GX The Venus GX provides intuitive control and monitoring for all Victron power systems. The list of Victron products that can be connected is endless: Inverters, Multis, Quattros, MPPT solar chargers, BMV battery monitors, Lynx Ion + Shunt and more.
- VRM Online Portal All readings are forwarded to our free remote monitoring website: the VRM Online Portal. To get an impression, try the demo on https://vrm.victronenergy.com. See also the screenshots below.
- Remote Console on VRM The way to access the device for setting up, as well as monitoring, is via Remote Console. Either via VRM, via the built-in WiFi Access Point, or on the local LAN/WiFi network.
- Automatic genset start/stop A highly customizable start/stop system. Use state of charge, voltage, load and other parameters. Define a special set of rules for quiet times, and optionally a monthly test run.
- Data logging When connected to the internet, all data is sent to the VRM Portal. When there is no internet connection available, the Venus GX will store the data internally, up to 48 hours. By inserting a micro SD-card or USB stick, more data can be stored. These files can then be uploaded to the VRM Portal, or offline converted with the VictronConnect app, for analysis.
- Supported products - Multis and Quattros, including split-phase and three-phase systems. Monitoring and control (on/off and current limiter). Changing configuration is possible (only remotely via the internet, not without an internet connection). - EasySolar 1600VA - BlueSolar MPPT Solar Chargers with a VE.Direct port. - BlueSolar MPPT 150/70 and the MPPT 150/85 with VE.Can port. - SmartSolar MPPT 150/70 and the MPPT 150/100 with VE.Can port. When multiple BlueSolar MPPTs or SmartSolar MPPTs with VE.Can are used in parallel, all the information is combined as one. See also our blog-post about synchronizing multiple MPPT 150/70 solar chargers. - BMV-700 family can be connected directly to the VE.Direct ports on the Venus GX. Use the VE.Direct Cable for this. - BMV-600 family can be connected to the VE.Direct ports on the Venus GX. Requires an accessory cable. - Lynx Ion + Shunt - Lynx Ion BMS - Lynx Shunt VE.Can - Skylla-i battery chargers - NMEA2000 tank sensors - A USB GPS can be connected to the USB port. The data is sent to the VRM Portal for tracking purposes. The map on VRM will show the latest position. - Fronius PV Inverters When more than two VE.Direct products must be connected, USB can be used.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.Please contact your dealer for any returns, repairs or support issues related to this product.
Quick Guide (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.