Professional 85MM (3-3/8") Rudder Angle Indicator for NMEA 0183
Specially designed to fit into the standard 85mm panel cut, the Professional Rudder Angle Indicator is developed to suit commercial applications thanks to the embedded NMEA 0183 transceiver - which makes it operable with most of the professional autopilots out in the field - and the large 270° dial scale and Red illumination which makes it well readable and accurate in the indication.
It supports both 12V and 24V systems, and it is designed to resist the harshest environment thanks to its extended operating temperature from -30°C to +80°C and IPX7 protection class.
Able to support the analogue 3-180 Ohm and 0-5V rudder sensors, the Professional Rudder Angle Indicator also repeats the rudder angle data via NMEA 0183 to multiple gauges connected in series to it.
The embedded infrared (IR) pushbutton allows for a user-friendly fine tuning of the predefined calibration.
- Designed for NMEA 0183
- Easy programing and installation
- Operating Voltage - 8 to 32 V
- Protection Class - IP6K7
- Illumination - Red LED
- Dial - Black w/graphics
- Pointer - Red Illuminated
- Lens - Plastic Double Lens (anti-reflective)
- Operating Temp. - -40°C to 115°C
- Connector - Molex MX150 - 12 pin
In the Box:
- Wire Harness
- Mounting Spinlock
- Safety Instructions
*Sold as an IndividualThis product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 8 to 32 VDC
- Series: OceanLink
- Gauge Type: Rudder Angle
- Gauge Size: 3-38"
- Box Set: No
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 6"W x 6"L WT: 0.65 lbs
- UPC: 7640178729452
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.