SingleViu 52mm (2-1/16") Oil Temp. Gauge - 300° F - 322-18 Ohm
SingleViu instruments represent the latest technology in instruments, and offer a top of the line solution by being able to work directly with traditional analog senders or work directly off a J1939 CAN network. Each SingleViu gauge has it's own microprocessor, which allows it to have a dual-input capability that can be switched from it's default analog input to J1939 CAN via the SingleViu Configuration software . Each speedometer or tachometer can also the display the J1939 system fault codes.
These features, along with waterproof and fog proof construction, RGB LED illumination and advanced stepper motors make SingleViu the ideal solution when traditional gauges are needed or desired.
*322-18 Ohm Sender Required
- 532-19 Ω Default Input
- RGB LED Illumination (default illumination set to White)
- Water Resistant Front & Rear
- Includes Wire Harness
- Voltage 12-24V
- Molex MX 150 8 Pin Connector
- Spin-Lok™ Mounting Hardware
- Analog Input
∗Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12-24V
- Series: SingleViu
- Gauge Type: Oil Temp
- Gauge Size: 52mm
- Box Set: No
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 4"W x 6"L WT: 0.45 lbs
- UPC: 4103590683540
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.