NMEA 2000 Liquid Level Sensor - 200 to 600mm
The NMEA 2000® Liquid Level Sensor overcomes a laundry list of issues that plague traditional fluid level monitoring solutions, including being certified for drinking water—an industry first.
Powered by an NMEA 2000 network, three models are available to accommodate a wide range of tank depths from 200 mm to 1500 mm.
The capacitive sensor is easily selectable between fresh and waste water, and is micro-adjustable for tank size. Unlike reed technology that only reports tank level in graduated steps, the Veratron NMEA 2000 Liquid Level Sensor, thanks to capacity measuring technology, offers level linearity on the full range. This provides precise data to make informed decisions on refilling and pumping out or discharging, for up to 4 tanks.
Completely plug-and-play, the Veratron sensor simply connects directly into the NMEA backbone with its integrated Micro-C M12 5-pin NMEA 2000 connector. This provides the nominal 12V power and the ability to view tank level from any networked display.
UL94, CE, REACH and RoHS compliant, the NMEA 2000 Liquid Level Sensor is IPX9K rated as an exposed device.
- Includes Flange Installation Kit
- 300mm NMEA Pigtail Connection
- Connector - NMEA 2000 Micro-C 5 pin M12 Male
- IP Protection Class - IPX9K
In the Box:
- Sealing Kit
- Rubber Gasket
- Mounting Bracket
- Mounting Screws and Allen Wrench
*Sold as an IndividualThis product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
- Color: Silver
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 4"W x 30"L WT: 1.45 lbs
- UPC: 7640178729384
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.