52MM (2-1/16") ViewLine Transmission Oil Pressure 25 Bar/350 PSI - Black Dial & Triangular Bezel
Veratron ViewLine offers a comprehensive modular, modern series of instruments for engine monitoring.
More functions and greater flexibility in installation and design increase the scope for high manufacturing standards and guarantee the highest level of reliability and readability. As the result of ongoing research and development work, we offer an innovative comprehensive standard instrumentation platform which is also available for outboard engine use. ViewLine provides maximum freedom to customize the cockpit and is the natural choice for an attractive price/performance ratio.
The ViewLine 52 mm Gauges are available in black or white dial versions, which are always completed with a round bezel in identical color.
Interchangeable bezel option.
- 8 pole Tyco/Hirschmann MQS plug
- Red LED Via Plus And Min Warning Light
- Operating voltage 8–32 V
- Input signal: standard Ω values
- Optional make-point switch can be connected
- Reverse polarity protection
- Anti-fog double lens
- Front side protection rating IP67
- 52 mm installation diameter
- 50 mm installation depth
In the Box:
- Connection Cable
- Rubber Seal
- Installation Instructions
- Safety Instructions
*Sold as an IndividualThis product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12/24 V
- Series: ViewLine
- Gauge Type: Oil Pressure
- Gauge Size: 2-1/16"
- Box Set: No
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.