LE1/LE2-1411 Hustler® Aluminum Propeller
Size: 14 x 11 3-Blade
Note: A Hub Kit is required for installation of this propeller. See the Turning Point Selection Chart or the Prop Wizard for hub kit selection.
Incorporating the newest and most efficient design features from high-performance stainless steel propellers, Hustler aluminum boat propellers run away from the competition. Hustler High Performance series propellers are the only aluminum propeller manufactured with performance enhancing vent holes. There's a Hustler propeller perfect for almost any boating application.
- Performance Upgrade to OEM & Aftermarket Propellers
- Squeeze Cast for Added Strength & Stainless Performance
- Tuned Vents for Fast Hole Shot
- Performance Tuned Rake and Progressive Pitch Angles
- Improve Handling and Boat Lift
- Long Lasting Finish
40-150hp Propellers w/ 4-1/4" Gearcase
|Engine Brand - Various spline PROP shafts||HUB||PART #|
|EVINRUDE® / JOHNSON®: (13 spline shaft)2 cyl: 50hp ('71-'74) / 45 to 55hp commercial3 cyl: 55, 60, 65, 70hp, 75hp with large gearcase, 65hp commercial4 cyl: 75, 85, 88, 90, 100, 110, 115, 120 ('86-'94), 125, 135 ('73-'76), 140 ('77-'84, '86-'94) / H.O.: 115hpE-TEC: 40, 50, 60, 75hp / 20" shaft: 90, 115hp, 130hp ('09-'10)||503||11500300|
|EVINRUDE® / JOHNSON®: (13 spline shaft)4 stroke: 60hp, 70hp||506||11500600|
|FORCE®: (15 spline shaft)75hp ('99) / 90hp to 150hp ('95&Newer)||501||11500100|
|HONDA®: (15 spline shaft)('95-'98): 75hp, 90hp||501||11500100|
|HONDA®: (15 spline shaft)P60 / 75hp, 90hp ('99+) / 115hp, 130hp, (not 115D)||507||11500700|
|MERCURY® & MARINER®: (15 spline shaft)2 and 4 stroke40 to 60 Bigfoot / 70 ('87-'89) / 75, 80 ('78-'89), 90, 100, 115, 125, 140hp150 XR4/6 (thru 1993, includes equivalet Mariner Magnum I, II, III.)OptiMax: 75, 90, 115, 125hp||501||11500100|
|NISSAN® & TOHATSU®: (15 spline shaft)60C, 70C / 90 to 140hp||505||11500500|
|OMC®: (13 spline shaft)Cobra 400: 2.3 to 3.0L ('78-'89) / Sea Drive: 1.6 to 1.8L||503||11500300|
|PARSUN®: (15 spline shaft)T60, T75, T85, T90||500||11500000|
|SUZUKI®: (13 spline shaft)DT 2 Stroke ('89+): 75 to 140hpDF 4 stroke ('89-'09): 60hp, 70hp||506||11500600|
|YAMAHA®: (15 spline shaft)High Thrust: T50, FT602 stroke: 60 to 100hp4 stroke: 70 to 100hp||500||11500000|
|YAMAHA®: (15 spline shaft)2 stroke: 115 to 130hp4 stroke: 115hp||505||11500500|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including CARBON BLACK which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Diameter (Inches): 14"
- Material: Aluminum
- Pitch: 11"
- Rotation: Right
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 14"W x 15"L WT: 6.7 lbs
- UPC: 652480102264
Quick Guide (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.