Express® Mach3™ OS™ - Right Hand - Stainless Steel Propeller - OS-1619 - 3-Blade - 15.6" x 19 Pitch
The Express® Mach3™ OS™ Series of Stainless Steel Propellers are the next step in the evolution of our very popular larger diameter VO series. Our Engineers and Propeller Experts made improvements to the cup, leading and trailing edges, and the aggressive progressive rake and blade geometry that are Turning Point hallmarks. These modifications have produced a propeller with excellent hole shot, impressive bow lift, and class leading cornering.
The Express Mach3 OS is perfectly matched to large horsepower bay boats, offshore center consoles, and high horsepower pontoons/tri-toons. It will fit all 90hp and larger 4.75" gearcase outboards from all engine manufacturers, and Mercury® Alpha One™ and Bravo One™, and Volvo® Penta® SX sterndrives. Large diameter three blade propellers offer great mid-range fuel economy in many applications. Whether you are looking to maximize your time on the water, extend your cruise range, or just stretch your fuel dollars, the Express Mach3 OS is a great choice to get the most out of your boat.
Proprietary Stainless Steel, TP17™
Formulated to meet the exacting requirements of the New Express Mach3 and Mach4 designs. 20% higher chromium content than the competition - more shine, better corrosion resistance. Almost 250% Stronger and 5X more durable than run-of-the-mill stainless steel. This new material allows Turning Point's Engineers and Designers the freedom to produce radical new designs that will help you wring the most performance out of your boat.
Large Free Flowing Exhaust Ports
Turning Point's Propeller Housings have massive Exhaust flow pathways. Their Propellers have 40% more exhaust flow Area versus competitive product. More exhaust flow and less backpressure can generate more horsepower. Like headers for your boat.
Turning Point manufactures Express propellers to fit 9.9(bigfoot)-300+hp Evinrude®, Force®, Honda®, Johnson®, Mariner®, Mercruiser®, Mercury®, Nissan®, OMC®, Parsun®, Suzuki®, Tohatsu®, Volvo® Penta®, and Yamaha® Outboards and Sterndrives. Choose one of our Lifetime Warranty MasterGuard Installation Kits to fit your engine, then choose the propeller that matches your boating requirements. There are 3 and 4 blade, left and right rotation prop models with a variety of diameter and pitch options available for almost all boat types. Turning Point's Props Run Faster, Pull Harder, and Handle Better.
Note: A Hub Kit is required for installation of this propeller. See the Turning Point Selection Chart or the Prop Wizard™ for hub kit selection.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Diameter (Inches): 15.6"
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Pitch: 19
- Rotation: Right
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 16"W x 16"L WT: 18.1 lbs
- UPC: 652480206511
Quick Guide (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.