Air Tool Pneumatic Lubricant - 4oz
Super Lube® Air Tool Pneumatic Lubricant is formulated to meet the special requirements for industrial, household and agricultural air tools. It absorbs water and eliminates any ice buildup and frost. Blended rust and corrosion inhibitors and a special base fluid oil minimize wear. It is an ISO Grade 68 oil and has a temperature range of -40°F to 500°F (-40°C to 260°C).
- Super Lube® Air Tool Pneumatic Lubricant is dielectric, food grade, clean and environmentally friendly.
- Super Lube® Air Tool Pneumatic Lubricant is an NSF registered Food Grade lubricant, rated H1 for incidental food contact and meets former USDA (H1) guidelines.
- Super Lube® Air Tool Pneumatic Lubricant is Kosher Certified.
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.