T-760 Compact Color Radar with 4kW 18" Dome
Big radar performance and features are available for any size boat -- and budget with the SI-TEX T-760. A vertically oriented, slim case boasts advanced touch screen technology and a host of professional features. Powerful 4kW output ensures superior target acquisition and tracking in the the most challenging conditions.
The T-760 Series case measures only 5.4" W X 8.9" H X 3.5" D. Yet, this system boasts a long list of professional-grade features, including powerful 4kW output, up to 24nm range, multi-speed antenna rotation, standard 50-target AIS tracking capability and standard 10-target MARPA - features often associated with larger, costlier systems. Control of all these features is achieved via the T-760's touch screen LCD display and single rotary encoder dial, for simple, intuitive operation.
The series includes the T-760, equipped with an 18-inch compact radome antenna for solid performance in a wide range of conditions and range scale choices from 1/8th nm to 24nm. Both the T-760 and T-761 feature powerful 4kW transmitters, ensuring accurate detection and presentation of targets large and small. Both models also offer multi-speed antenna rotation (16/27/36/48rpm) for optimum target detection and tracking over a range of boat speeds.
Among many other notable standard features of the T-760 Series are Relative Motion, True Motion, North-Up, Head-Up and Course-Up presentation modes, Auto or Manual Sea/Rain Clutter modes, 11 Trail Indication settings (including Off and Continuous), and more. With input from a SI-TEX Metadata AIS module (or other AIS receiver), the T-760 Series can track up to 50 AIS targets simultaneously for enhanced navigational safety in crowded waterways. With input of bearing, ship's speed and lat/lon data, the T-760 Series empowers navigators with professional MARPA tracking of up to 10 targets at distances up to 20nm.
In the SI-TEX tradition, the T-760 Series radar is ruggedly built to withstand harsh conditions at sea on commercial as well as recreational vessels. SI-TEX's two-year limited warranty and Long Island, New York-based service department are the navigator's assurance of reliable performance and long-term satisfaction
- 7" color LCD display
- 10M Cable
- Intuitive touch screen/rotary dial control
- Standard 50 target AIS tracking
- Standard 10 target MARPA
- Multi-speed (16-48 rpm) antenna rotation for optimum performance in real-world conditions
- Features include Relative Motion/True Motion/Head-Up/North-Up
- Optional color RGB video output
- Range - Max (Miles): 24nm
- Screen Size: 7"
- Box Dimensions: 16"H x 21"W x 21"L WT: 30 lbs
- UPC: 010407230740
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.