Rudder Angle Indicator
Displays precision analog position reading.
A quick, positive, visual indication of rudder angle can be very important when docking or maneuvering a boat in tight quarters. It can save not only your gel coat but your pride. The SI-TEX SRA-1 Rudder Angle Indicator gives you a precise look at exactly where your rudder is positioned.
An easy-to-read 3-1/8" diameter analog faceplate displays, in high resolution, the rudder position from zero through fifty degrees to either port or starboard. High visibility white characters and scale registrations, along with red and green directional markings stand out from a black background. Where many other analog rudder angle indicators have a pointer at the twelve o'clock position on the dial, the SRA-1's zero position is at six o'clock. This configuration has the advantage of being more intuitive. The indicator moves in exactly the same way as the rudder relative to the boat.
The SRA-1 is designed for use with the SI-TEX SP-70 and SP-80 Autopilots, as well as others equipped with a rudder feedback transducer and an output connector for a rudder angle indicator. It will fit a standard 3-3/8" circular instrument cutout in a dash, or it can be mounted in an optional watertight ABS plastic case. Up to five SRA-1 units can be connected to a single SI-TEX autopilot.
- Type: Parts
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 4"W x 4"L WT: 1.05 lbs
- UPC: 010407710150
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.