SP-120 Color System with Rudder Feedback & Type "S" Mechanical Dash Drive
- The SI-TEX SP-120C is an Autopilot designed for hydraulic steering, mechanical steering, & solenoid control
- Does not require a separate junction box, everything simply connects to the rear of the control head
- This Autopilot is ideal for small vessels under 38'
- The Autopilot can operate in either Virtual Rudder feedback mode in the case of Outboards or a separate Rudder Feedback unit can be added for inboard vessels
- SP-120C displays actual Compass heading & Selected Heading, along with Rudder Angle Displays simultaneously
- Compact 4.1” x 4.1” Splash proof Control head with large easy to read Color LCD LCD Display
- Extremely easy to select your desired headings, operate, and setup, with new user friendly software
- High performance 9 Axis Rate Gyro Compass provides the autopilot with excellent steering response
- Autopilot uses Input of GPS Speed over ground (SOG) and Course over ground (COG) to
- enhance performance
- NMEA-0183 GPS Interface accepts inputs from most Chart plotters for steering to waypoints and routes
- NMEA-0183 Output of Compass heading at 10kHz for interface to MFD’s with Chart/Radar Overlay
- Autopilot Steering Modes:
- Manual (Power Steer)
- Auto (Pilot maintains selected Magnetic course)
- GPS (Steers to Waypoint or Routes when Interfaced with GPS)
- Wind (Steers to wind when interfaced to wind sensor for Sailboat installations)
- Protected by 2 Year SI-TEX Warranty
- Waterproof: IPX6
- Control Head Dimensions: 110 mm L x 110 mm W
- Voltage supply VOLTAGE: 12/24 Volts DC
- LCD Color LCD Display
- Constant Compass Heading Indicator and Rudder Angle Indicator
- Current consumption: 0.5 amps at 12VDC in standby mode
- Maximum Drive Output Current 15 Amps
- Operating temperature: -10ºC to +55ºC
- Data Connections: NMEA-0183 GPS Input, NMEA-0183 10kHz Compass heading Output
- Course Detection <1 Degree
- SI-TEX SP-120C Color LCD Autopilot Control Head
- NMEA Interface Cables
- 9 Axis Electronic Rate Gyro Compass
- Control Head Sun cover
- Product manual
- Mounting Screws
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.