CVS-126 with B744V Thru-Hull Triducer
CVS-126 Dual Frequency Color Echo Sounder
The SI-TEX CVS-126 Dual-Frequency (50/200kHz) Echo Sounder features a digital signal processor (DSP) for a clearer image that enhances fish targets in shallow and deep depths, plus auto function for the most reliable setting and best performance.
- Digital 5.7" Dual-Frequency Color LCD Fishfinder
- DSP technology for a clearer detailed image that enhances fish targets
- Digital signal processing
- State-of the-art digital signal processor offers advanced filtering capabilities
- Digital Filtering feature eliminates clutter by filtering out the noise to provide a clear detailed image that enhances fish targets in shallow and deep depths
- Making it easy to differentiate between baitfish, larger fish, schools of fish and the sea floor
- Exclusive Sona-Tone identifies what's under your boat with different sounds for fish and schools of fish. So you will not miss any good opportunites even if you are away from the CVS-126
- Automatic Functions
- For best performance the Auto Function mode chooses the most reliable setting for such functions as Gain, Range and Shift
- Optimum settings are continuously selected automatically (GAIN, RANGE, SHIFT)
- Fishing Hot Spots
- Leads you back to your favorite fishing hot spots or other previously saved positioning in memory with input from optional GPS sensor
- Store the Image
- YouStores up to 10 screen images in built-in memory for recalling later by "one-touch"
- Great for recalling a potential hot spot for review later
- Easy Operation
- Easy access to all system functions with simply arranged keypad, dedicated-functions keys, rotary-knob control of Gain/Selection and comprehensive on-screen menus
- Sunlight Viewable
- Brilliant 5.7" color LCD display with 8, 16, or 64 color levels and an anti-reflective coating for excellent readability in direct sunlight
B744V Thru-Hull Triducer 600kW, 50/200kHz
The B744V Triducer Multisensor provides you with depth, speed, and temperature in one thru-hull housing. This unit is ideal for all 600 Watt fishfinders and requires only a single hole in the hull. The B744V's valve assembly prevents water from rushing into the hull when the insert is removed for cleaning or storage. The innovative housing design allows the TRIDUCER Multisensor to be fully recessed into its custom High-Performance Fairing. The end result is a streamlined installation. At speeds above 30 knots (34 MPH), the B744V will produce clear images and solid bottom tracking.
- Included Transducer: B744V-CX
- Screen Size: 5.7"
- Transducer Type: Thru-Hull
- Transducer Included: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 12"W x 16"L WT: 13.05 lbs
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.