Seaview SPOD Sail Pod Box
Max Usable Face: 16.938" x 12.25"
Max Cut Out Area: 16" x 11.25"
The Seaview Sail Pod, also known as SPOD is a instrument pod for sailboats and catamarans. Expanding on Seaviews modular mount concept, Seaview has developed a sailboat pod design with a similar concept. There are five different box sizes to fit almost any chart plotter or instrument on the market. Made from UV resistant white ABS plastic and sealed with a rubber gasket. Seaview has designed the SPOD so that the back of each box has a continuous radius that matches up with the stainless steel pod clamps. The result is precise viewing angle during installation for the customer. The pod fits the majority of steering pedestals from Jefa, Whitlock and Edson, and can be custom tailored for other systems.
Achieve the Perfect View
The SPOD has a wide mounting angle, allowing for precise viewing. Angle is set during installation.
Stainless Steel Clamps
Two high polished stainless steel clamps are used to secure your SPOD onto 1", 1.125" and 1.25" (25mm to 32mm) rails. the SPOD fits standard 9.5", 12" and non standard guard rails.
Security screws are used to hold the SPOD together. A water tight gasket is used to prevent water from entering inside the pod, while a GORE-TEX ventilation vent lets hot air to escape without letting water in.
Optional Accessory Pod
One of the unique abilities with this SPOD is the ability to add optional side pods (part #SP1BOX). Currently no other sailboat pod on the market has this feature. Depending on the pod box size you choose you are able to mount either one to four of these accessory pods. This gives the user lots of flexible solutions to optimize their setup. The SP1BOX is made of UV resistant white ABS plastic and held together with tamper resistant screws and sealed with a rubber gasket.
- Cut/Uncut: Uncut
- Mounting Style: Pedestal
- Usable Face: 16.938"W x 12.25"H
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 14"W x 20"L WT: 9.9 lbs
- UPC: 839662000895
Quick Guide (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.