Seaview DPOD Deck Power Pod Box
Max Usable Face: 14.75" x 5"
Max Cut Out Area: 13.875" x 4.125"
The DPOD is a instrument deck pod designed for power boats. Seaview took their modular mount concept and applied it to their instrument pod product line. There will be three different box sizes to fit almost any chart plotter or instrument on the market. What makes the DPOD so great is that it really appeals to fisherman because of its quick rotating base.
The quick rotating base makes the DPOD a really nice choice for fisherman as it allows you to rotate the screen for better viewing on the fly, so you don't miss that catch! Simply pull the secure bolt out and rotate the DPOD left or right up to 350 degrees. To lock the anodized aluminum base back into place simply push the secure bolt back in, it's so easy you can do it with one hand!
The DPOD is made from UV resistant ABS plastic and security screws are used to hold it all together. A water tight gasket is used to prevent water from entering inside the pod, while a GORE-TEX ventilation vent lets hot air to escape without letting water in.
Optional Accessory Pod
One of the unique abilities with this DPOD is the ability to add optional side pods (part #SP1BOX). Currently no other deck pod on the market has this feature. This optional add-on will fit single instruments 4.125" x 4.125" or smaller. Depending on the pod box size you choose you are able to mount either one to four of these accessory pods. This gives the user lots of flexible solutions to optimize their setup. The SP1BOX is made of UV resistant white ABS plastic and held together with tamper resistant screws and sealed with a rubber gasket.
- Cut/Uncut: Uncut
- Mounting Style: Deck
- Usable Face: 14.75"W x 5"H
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 6"W x 16"L WT: 4.05 lbs
- UPC: 839662006637
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.