SC112 PowerTower® Port Mounted Bar f/GPS/VHF/Navtex Antenna
Mounts GPS, VHF and Navtex antennas above the radar for maximum visibility and performance.
Works with standard 1” x 14 TPI thread.
- Scanstrut aft leaning PowerTower® radar mounts
- Designed for the installation of GPS antenna and ‘Whip’ type VHF, HF/SSB, AM/FM, and cellular antenna of up to 1m in height
- All mounting holes predrilled for easy retrofit installation, attach using mounting bolts.
- No extra fastenings required
- Cables run internally via a watertight seal
- Material - 316 Stainless Steel
- Height - 12.5" (318mm)
- Mount Position - Port side
In the Box:
- Antenna bar
- Instruction manual
*Sold as an Individual
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Type: Mounting Brackets
- Height: 12.5"
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 1"W x 21"L WT: 1.3 lbs
- UPC: 5060114790421
Quick Guide (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.