NTX-1000-12 Pure Sine Wave Inverter - 1000W
The NTX Series Pure Sine Wave Inverters are FCC certified to ensure no electrical interference when operating near sensitive equipment. This series has a single variable speed temperature and load-controlled fan for quiet operation.
- Pure Sine Waveform of AC output voltage
- High efficiency
- Compact size and low weight
- Very low idle current
- Easily start high surge loads with Samlex HypersurgeTM technology
- LCD Remote Control Model NTX-RC included
- Low noise load and temperature controlled variable speed fan
- Wide input voltage range
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.