Dry Bilge Pump & Panel Switch
A Dry Bilge is a clean, odorless bilge.
Rule now offers the best, most effective method of removing almost all of the water in your bilge, leaving 1/8” or less, keeping your bilge fresh, clean, and dry.
- Drains the bilge almost dry
- Filter-free design
- Self-priming to 9.5' (3 m)
- Able to run dry without damaging the pump
- Up to 4.0 GPM (15 LPM) flow
- Back flow prevention
- Connections for 3/4" (19 mm) hose barbs
- Rotating pump head and ports
- Compact and simple design
- 3/4" (19 mm), plastic, 90° thru-hull fitting included
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including FORMALDEHYDE (GAS) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.