General Purpose Centrifugal Pump
End Suction Centrifugal Pump
The Rule General Purpose Pump is designed for use as a washdown pump and/or to circulate water to your livewell tank(s). Heavy duty construction for use on commercial or pleasure boats. 1-1/2" (38mm) inlet and 1-1/2" (38mm) discharge outlet. The Rule General Purpose Pump must be mounted below the waterline. It does not deliver high pressure, nor is it self priming. It delivers lots of water but at low pressure. 12 volts DC unless noted.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including FORMALDEHYDE (GAS) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Gallons Per Minute: 61 GPM
- Volts: 12v
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 9"W x 10"L WT: 6.35 lbs
- UPC: 042237083388
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.