Chase 28" Lightbar - Tube Mount
RIGID introduces the world’s most advanced Rear Facing Chase Light Bar. The Chase Bar is a rear facing LED light that adds safety and functionality to any UTV, rail, buggy, Jeep, or other off-road vehicle by combining running, brake, reverse, turn signal, and more into a single compact package.
Pre-programmed features include strobe, scroll, flash, and all on and can be fully customized to any vehicle trigger. This light bar is 28 inches long and has programmable triggers: running and three auxiliary triggers. The user can program each trigger by choosing from 27 pre-programmed modes for a completely custom setup. The running and auxiliary triggers allow for the selection of one of the pre-programmed modes or to customize your own for an astounding 300,000 plus possible configurations.
Compliant with multiple race series that require strobing blue, amber, green and red. The RIGID Chase light bar is available with either adjustable tube mounts to fit 1.5 to 2 inch roll cages or 15 degree horizontal mounting brackets. Each kit Includes a 13 inch lead for custom wiring; professional installation is strongly recommended.
This fully customizable Chase LED light bar from RIGID is packed with features and makes it easier than ever to Own The Night.
- 28” Rear Facing Light Bar
- 50,000+ Hour LED Lifespan
- 27 Pre-Programmed Effects
- Sleek Look - No Exterior Hardware
- User Defined Programming & Usage
- Over 300,000 Available Configurations
- Amber, Red, White, Blue, and Green LEDs
- Supports Running, Brake, Reverse, and Turn Signals
- 4 Programmable Modes - Running & 3 Auxiliary Triggers
- Durable UV Polyester Powder Coat
- Impact Resistant Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Management System
- 9-16 VDC
- Operating Temp -40°F to +158°F
- Dimensions - Width 28.27" x Height 2.05" x Depth 2.4"
- Lumens - 432 to 1,602 depending on light pattern
- LED's - 6 to 26
In the Box:
- 28" Chase Lightbar
- Two (2) 1.5 to 2" Tube Mount Brackets
- Mounting Hardware
*Sold as an Individual
- Length (Inches): 28"
- Housing: Black
- Beam Pattern: Driving
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 9 - 16
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 7"W x 34"L WT: 7.25 lbs
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.