RealVision 3D™ Bronze Thru-Hull Transducer Pair Pack - 12° - 8M Cable & Y-Cable
Designed for inboard or outboard boats, the RV-212 Bronze Through Hull Transducer System lets you easily identify structures and locate fish with the life-like clarity of RealVision 3D™ sonar.
The RV-212 system is a 4-channel, Wide Spectrum CHIRP transducer system with DownVision™, SideVision™, high frequency CHIRP fish targeting and RealVision 3D™ sonar inside. The transducer system has a built-in attitude and heading reference system (AHRS) that stabilizes the sonar imagery, automatically compensating for vessel motion. You’ll enjoy crystal-clear imagery in waves, swells, and while maneuvering. The RV-212 system also has a built-in fast response water temperature sensor for quick, accurate readings.
Raymarine’s RV-212 Bronze Through Hull Transducer system pack contains a pair of RealVision 3D transducers with internal offset to accommodate hull deadrise angles from 1° to 12°. This completely eliminates the need for fairing blocks. The low-profile design slips effortlessly through the water without causing drag or cavitation. The near-flush RV-212 system works great on trailered boats too.
The RV-212 system features rugged cast-bronze through hull bodies suitable for fiberglass or wooden hulls. One transducer transmits and receives to port and downwards, the other to starboard and downwards, ensuring a full 180° of underwater coverage even on boats with deep keels or other underwater protrusions. Each transducer features a 2M pigtail, joining y-cable and 8-meter extension cable, resulting in an overall cable length of 10M (33'.)
What’s in the Box?
- RV-212P Bronze Port Transducer with 2M cable
- RV-212S Bronze Starboard Transducer with 2M cable
- RealVision 3D Transducer Y-Cable
- RealVision 3D 8M (26') Transducer Extension Cable
- Anti-rotation bolt kit
- Installation instructions
- Mounting Style: Thru-Hull
- Imagining: Standard/Down/Side
- Chirp: High
- Temperature: Yes
- Speed Included: No
- Cable Length (Feet): 33'
- Pins: 25
- Box Dimensions: 15"H x 17"W x 28"L WT: 22.2 lbs
- UPC: 723193817032
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.