iTC-5 Instrument Transducer Converter
The iTC5 Instrument Transducer Converter enables the use of common analog transducer signals with new digital instrument displays like Raymarine's i70 and ST70 Plus. The ultra-compact iTC5 has connections to host the five most common analog transducers; depth, speed/temperature, wind, compass and rudder. The iTC5 instantly converts these 5 analog signals to digital SeaTalkng protocol.
In addition to providing analog-to-digital conversion, the iTC5 provides all of the necessary power and communications connections to the transducers. This greatly simplifies the installation of new systems, and also provides a simple and cost-effective means for owners of older analog instrument displays to upgrade to the latest digital display technology. The iTC5 eliminates the need for expensive "smart" transducers or individual instrument pods. Complete control for calibration and alarms is performed through the i70 or ST70 Plus instruments.
The iTC5 connects to Raymarine's SeaTalkng network and works with most analog transducers from legacy Raymarine ST30, ST40, ST50, ST60, ST80 and ST290 series instruments. Additionally the iTC5 works with Raymarine fluxgate compass modules as well as rotary and linear rudder feedback transducers to support compass heading and rudder angle instruments.
- All-in-one analog to digital converter for depth, speed/temperature, wind, compass and rudder transducers
- Outputs SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 data to digital instruments, MFDs and more
- Enables easy upgrade of legacy analog instrument displays without replacing transducers
- SeaTalkng network provides all necessary power and data connections
- Ideal for use with Raymarine i70 and ST70 Plus digital instrument systems
- Type: Misc
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 7"W x 9"L WT: 1.2 lbs
- UPC: 723193701164
Quick Guide (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard $9 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.