In a SeaTalkng installation, a backbone cable runs through the length of the boat.
Individual devices connect to the backbone by spur cables that run to T-pieces on the backbone. The backbone carries both data and power to attached devices. The backbone should be sized so that it will run past every location where an NG or NMEA 2000 device might be installed.
Two backbone cable lengths can be joined together by part A06030, a backbone extender.
- Cable Length (Feet): 10'
- Data Interface: NMEA 2000
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 7"W x 7"L WT: 0.35 lbs
- UPC: 723193060353
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.