12v Electric Trailer Winch
The 912 and 712 Trailer Winches are well established with solid, reliable reputations. They feature smooth power-in/free-wheel out action. You can use a pulley or block at the bow eye to double your pulling power You can get more strength out of your trailer winch, but it slows retrieval speed 50%.
- Remote power-in/freewheel-out operation
- 60 amp standard wiring harness
- Pulley block for double line applications
- Two year limited warranty
- 23' suggested max boat length
- Max. boat weight of 7,500 lbs
- 2400 lb vertical lift capacity (single line) or double pull/line capacity 4300 lbs. (Not to be considered or used as a hoist)
- Pull Strength (lbs): 2400 lbs
- Manual/Electric: Electric
- Gear Ratio: 225:1
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 11"W x 15"L WT: 32.7 lbs
- UPC: 033936777128
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.