EDGE™ 3700 Flex Stowaway Box
Tackle boxes are an extension of an angler’s brain. Knowing exactly where everything is located and how it can quickly be retrieved is the key to catching more fish. The Plano EDGE™ Flex Series provides the best possible combination of storage and customization in a single tackle box – ever.
The Flex Series is the first StowAway to allow the user to customize the internal divider system fully. Created from input from some of the best anglers in the world, the EDGE™ 3600 and 3700 Flex are fully customizable, allowing for literally endless options to personalize for a particular fishing application, technique, lures, species, or trip.
The heart of the revolutionary EDGE™ Flex is its proprietary divider system. Each EDGE 3600 or 3700 Flex comes with five 4X Dividers, six 3X Dividers, nine 2X Dividers, and 18 1X Dividers. These interlocking dividers can be configured in any possible configuration to create small or large, short or long and any combination of storage bays. With this flexibility, anglers can store tools, large lures, and soft plastics next to small terminal tackle, weights and hooks in one box. Whether an angler’s focus is bass, crappie, catfish, multispecies, saltwater or freshwater, the EDGE™ 3600 or 3700 Flex allows him or her to create a custom storage space, unlike any other tackle box or system.
Every box in the EDGE™ series has Rustrictor, rust-preventing technology molded into the base of the boxes. A Dri-Loc watertight seal and patent-pending, water-absorbing Water Wick desiccant dividers ward off moisture. An innovative EZ label system and a crystal clear DuraView lid make it easy to identify contents quickly. Heavy-duty steel-pin hinges, a one-hand latch, a super durable ribbed base and a lid that lends itself to stacking multiple units make the EDGE™ series the last tackle box you will ever need to buy.
- FLEX divider system includes
- (5) 4X Dividers, (6) 3X Dividers, (9) 2X Dividers (18) 1X Dividers
- Water Wick™ divider with reusable moisture-wicking packet
- Dri-Loc® O-ring seal maintains waterproofing when closed
- Rustrictor™ technology delivers 360 degrees of rust-preventative protection
- EZ Label™ system for quick identification of contents
- DuraView™ crystal-clear polycarbonate lid
- Dimensions of 3700 Medium 14” x 9” x 1.38
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.