EDGE 3500 Stowaway Box
The Plano EDGE™ Standard Utility Boxes feature pre-cut vented and water-absorbing desiccant dividers, which allows anglers to create anywhere from 4 to 32 unique storage compartments for various types of tackle. It also features Rustrictor rust preventative technology molded into the base, a Dri-Loc watertight seal that keeps your tackle in pristine condition, and a crystal clear lid design for quick identification of contents. A single oversized latch allows for easy one-handed open operation, and features a unique EZ Label system that will help you identify box contents when stacked on top of each other.
Like its bigger brethren, the EDGETM 3500 has all of the standard features of the line but in a smaller and more agile frame. The EDGE 3500 is sure to strike a chord among anglers who are on the go and can’t carry larger boxes and gear. Kayak anglers, bank and wading fisherman or anyone familiar with the benefits of the EDGETM 3600 or 3700 Standard box should quickly embrace the smaller 3500.
Starting with its Duraview crystal-clear lid, the EDGE™ 3500 makes identifying baits and terminal tackle a fast affair. No more opening and closing multiple boxes to find a specific lure or bait. When closed, the Dri-Loc watertight seal makes a barrier that moisture cannot penetrate. Another unique feature of the Plano EDGE™ 3500 is the patent-pending, one-handed latch. Durable, steel-pin hinges finish off the rugged lid and marry it to the EDGE’s base for years of use.
Plano’s Rustrictor anti-corrosion compound is infused into the base of all EDGE™ boxes. Rustrictor prevents terminal tackle and expensive baits from corroding. Water Wick provides further corrosion defense from a water-absorbing desiccant divider, giving EDGE™ one-two punch against rust and corrosion. Patent-pending, pre-separated, vented dividers allow for air circulation. They are also recessed into the base of the box so that terminal tackle and smaller items don’t migrate throughout the box. The EDGE™ 3500 also features an innovative labeling system on the latch of every box.
- Water Wick™ divider with reusable moisture-wicking packet
- Dri-Loc® O-ring seal maintains waterproofing when closed
- Rustrictor™ technology delivers 360 degrees of rust-prevention
- EZ Label™ system for quick identification of contents
- DuraView™ crystal-clear polycarbonate lid
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.