Flush Pro Valve - 1-1/4"
Finally! Freshwater flushing of your inboard is as simple as connecting a garden hose.
- Stainless Steel Spring
- Flush your boat engine safely and easily
- Transparent body allows for visual inspection of water flow
- Durable check valve system activated by water pressure from a garden hose
- Check valve automatically shuts off hull intake when water pressure is applied
- Adapter supplied with Flush Pro make winterizing your boat easy
- Can be used with on board generators
- Available for Standard 1-1/4" Hose Sizes
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.