Oil Extractor 15L Capacity - Pro Series
High capacity accommodates larger 4-stroke engines. The heavy duty construction makes this extractor perfect for shop use or the mobile service professional. Safe, no-Spark hand operation. Check valve for easy release of displaced air in container. Extra long 48" hoses with fittings included for almost any extraction application. Newly designed decompression valve to release negative pressure. See-through container for quick visual reference. Convenient foot board for added stability while in operation. Pour spout for no-mess fluid disposal. Suitable for engine oil, gear lube, brake fluid, coolant, water etc.
Note: Not for use with Flammable or Corrosive products.
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.