"A" Frame Magnetic Circuit Breakers
- Standard branch AC or DC circuit breaker for Paneltronics electrical distribution panels
- Meets all American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) Standards for non ignition protected circuit breaker
- UL Recognized (UL 1077) for use in the U.S.A., and CSA Certified for use in Canada (ABYC E-126.96.36.199.
- Trip free (ABYC E-188.8.131.52.2.2. and E-184.108.40.206.1.)
- Manual reset (ABYC E-220.127.116.11.2.4. and E-18.104.22.168.1.)
- Amperage: 40a
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 1"W x 1"L WT: 0.2 lbs
- UPC: 602290200070
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.