Commercial Rescue Throw Bag - 50'
The Kent rescue throw bag is an essential safety product to have aboard in the event that someone goes overboard. One end of the 50' throw line is secured to the boat while the remaining line is thrown to the person in need to be pulled back aboard.
- 3/8" polypropylene floating rope
- Durable 600 denier coated polyester with vented mesh construction
- Reflective material for increased visibility
- Elastic glowstick attachment
- Grab strap with buckle
- Adjustable drawcord closure
- 50' Floating Rope
- 1,800lb tensile strength (breaking strength)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.