Pro Series XFM HD Gen2
XFM models, or Xchangeable Flush Mounts, are just that - they're exchangeable without hauling should servicing ever be needed. Their exceptionally low profile head offers virtually unlimited hull mounting options, including retrofitting into most existing underwater lighting hole cut-outs, yielding immediate benefits of no startup power surge, low heat, minimal maintenance, and improved light output.
At 10,000-fixture lumen brightness the 3010XFM HD Gen2 model is 43% brighter
than its predecessor by exploiting the next generation of High Definition LEDs from Cree.
Suitable for all hull types over 65' (20m) using 4 or more lights with spacing of 3-6' (1-1.8m) - for metal hulls, add the Delrin Isolation Sleeve accessory. Deutsch plugand- play quick connectors make this light a quick fit. Maintenance is easy; just wipe away marine growth from its scratch resistant Tritonium glass lens. Three super bright LED color options.
For a light that's less bright choose 2010XFM HD Gen2. For a light with a smaller hole cut-out better suited for transom mount applications choose 3010TH. For a light with color-change capabilities choose from our Colours models.
- 12/24vDC (AC Upgrade Available)
- 40,000+ Hour Life
- Tritonium Marine Growth Protection
- Plug & Play
- Aluminium Bronze AB2
- Factory Sealed
- Reverse Polarity Protected
Boat Size:up to 65' (20M)
Transom Spacing:3-6' (1.0-1.8M)
Transom Quantity: 4+
Hull Spacing:4-8' (1.2-2.4M)
Installation Depth (to top of fixture): 10-12" (250-300mm)
Light Output Equivalent To: 2x100W HID Metal Halides
Fixture Lumens (total light output from a finished fixture): 10,000
Current/Amp Draw (DC) (AC Upgrade Available): 12VDC 10A / 24VDC 5A
Current/Amp Draw (AC): 110VAC 50/60HZ 1.3A / 240VAC 50/60HZ 0.6A
- Mounting Style: Thru-Hull
- Color: White
- Material: AB2 Aluminum Bronze
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 11"W x 12"L WT: 16.9 lbs
- UPC: 5051803005605
Quick Guide (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.