Pro Series TH HD Gen2
The original Thru-Hull with the world's smallest hole cut-out for a thru
hull light at only 1" is now brighter again - the 3010TH HD Gen2 model is
43% brighter than its predecessor by exploiting the next generation of High
Definition LEDs from Cree.
With 10,000-fixture lumen brightness and a 1-inch (25mm) profile head make
the 3010TH the ideal underwater light for transom mount applications.
Suitable for all hull types over 65' (20m) using 4 or more lights with
spacing of 3-6' (1-1.8m) - for metal hulls, choose the Delrin Isolation
Sleeve accessory. Deutsch plug-and-play quick connectors make this light a
quick fit. Maintenance is easy; just wipe away marine growth from its
scratch resistant Tritonium glass lens. Three super bright LED color
For a light that's less bright choose 2010TH HD Gen2. For a light with a
lower profile head for hull mount applications, or that can be exchanged
without hauling, choose from our XFM models. For a light with color-change
capabilities choose from our Colours models.
- 12/24vDC (AC Upgrade Available)
- 40,000+ Hour Life
- Tritonium Marine Growth Protection
- Plug & Play
- Aluminium Bronze AB2
- Factory Sealed
- Reverse Polarity Protected
Boat Size:up to 65' (20M)
Transom Spacing:3-6' (1.0-1.8M)
Transom Quantity: 4+
Hull Spacing:4-8' (1.2-2.4M)
Installation Depth (to top of fixture): 10-12" (250-300mm)
Light Output Equivalent To: 2x100W HID Metal Halides
DFixture Lumens (total light output from a finished fixture): 10,000
Current/Amp Draw (DC) (AC Upgrade Available): 12VDC 10A / 24VDC 5A
Current/Amp Draw (AC): 110VAC 50/60HZ 1.3A / 240VAC 50/60HZ 0.6A
- Mounting Style: Thru-Hull
- Color: Blue
- Material: AB2 Aluminum Bronze
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 11"W x 12"L WT: 9.7 lbs
- UPC: 5051803005476
Quick Guide (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.