Pro Series XFM HD Gen2
XFM models, or Xchangeable Flush Mounts, are just that - they're
exchangeable without hauling should servicing ever be needed. Their
exceptionally low profile head offers virtually unlimited hull mounting
options, including retrofitting into most existing underwater lighting hole
cut-outs, yielding immediate benefits of no startup power surge, low heat,
minimal maintenance, and improved light output.
At 7,000-fixture lumen brightness the 2010XFM HD Gen2 model is 67%
brighter than its predecessor by exploiting the next generation of High
Definition LEDs from Cree.
Suitable for all hull types up to and over 65' (20m) using 2-6 lights with
spacing of 3-5' (1-1.5m) - for metal hulls, add the Delrin Isolation Sleeve
accessory. Deutsch plug-and-play quick connectors make this light a quick
fit. Maintenance is easy; just wipe away marine growth from its scratch
resistant Tritonium glass lens. Three super bright LED color options.
For an even brighter light choose 3010XFM HD Gen2. For a light with a
smaller hole cut-out better suited for transom mount applications choose
2010TH. For a light with color-change capabilities choose from our Colours
- 12/24vDC (AC Upgrade Available)
- 40,000+ Hour Life
- Tritonium Marine Growth Protection
- Plug & Play
- Aluminium Bronze AB2
- Factory Sealed
- Reverse Polarity Protected
Boat Size:up to 65' (20M)
Transom Spacing:3-5' (1.0-1.5M)
Transom Quantity: 2-6
Hull Spacing:3-6' (1.0-1.8M)
Installation Depth (to top of fixture): 8-10" (200-250mm)
Light Output Equivalent To: 250W HID Metal Halides
Fixture Lumens (total light output from a finished fixture): 7,000
Current/Amp Draw (DC) (AC Upgrade Available): 12VDC 5.8A / 24VDC 2.9A
Current/Amp Draw (AC): 110VAC 50/60HZ 0.76 / 240VAC 50/60HZ 0.35A
- Mounting Style: Thru-Hull
- Color: Blue
- Material: AB2 Aluminum Bronze
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 11"W x 12"L WT: 14.45 lbs
- UPC: 5051803005575
Quick Guide (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.