PP4900 PowerPod Uncut (Usable Face = 12.5"W x 8"H) (31.75cm W x 19.8cm H) - Carbon Black
PowerPods are designed for the serious boater who is blasting offshore. He demands the most from his boat and his electronics. He needs a tough and rugged mount to protect vital electronics from the harshest of offshore boating conditions. Sturdy and secure, yet clean and attractive, PowerPods are better than bracket mounting. Over 70 Pre-Cut PowerPods are available for all popular manufacturers products. 1.8" opening in the swivel tube provides plenty of room for running wires and connectors through. PowerPods are positioned at a 20 degree tilt back viewing angle.
PowerPods for Sail are for mounting on a flat surface. Perhaps under the dodger or aft end of the cockpit table especially on boats with dual wheels.
The Gen3 enhancements now include a thicker gauge Acrylic Capped ABS material that improves strength and provides better structural rigidity. This thicker material allows for a larger waterproof seal. The better the structural rigidity, the less flexing when tightening and more uniform pressure on the seal. The excellent UV stability of the Acrylic is combined with the durability of the ABS. The Acrylic cap protects the ABS from UV and it's potentially damaging effects on plastic. These NavPods are really strong!
All NavPods are manufactured with a double gasket system providing an excellent watertight seal between the front and back of the NavPod. This seal provides the best protection of your Marine Electronics. NavPods are made to withstand the harshest wet offshore boating conditions. Gen3 enhancements include a thicker external silicone gasket with improved flush fit. The internal Poran Microcell Polyurathane gasket is now 50% thicker and is not subject to "compression set" like many rubber compounds. This is important when you need to open the NavPod in the future in order to service your electronics. The gasket will continue to do its job.
Nickel Chrome Plated Stainless Steel
NavPod uses all 316 stainless steel hardware that is supplied with each NavPod. Large round head tamperproof screws have deeper sockets for the NavPod wrench for better holding ability when tightening than screws used on our Traditional Series NavPod. For Gen3 NavPods we provide nickel chrome-plated stainless steel tamperproof screws for security combined with a little bling!
Commitment to Quality
We are committed to producing high quality Waterproof Housings for Marine Electronics. We stand behind our commitment by offering a 10-year warranty on all new Gen3 NavPods. We want you to be a NavPod customer for life and are willing to earn your trust and loyalty.
- Cut/Uncut: Uncut
- Mounting Style: Dash
- Usable Face: 12.4"W x 7.4"H
- UPC: 659988112474
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.