PED4409 PedestalPod Pre-Cut for Garmin STRIKER™ 7sv/7dv 7" CHIRP Fishfinder - Carbon Black
*Requires Garmin Flush Mount Kit
PedestalPods are better than bracket mounting. Very sturdy and secure, yet clean and attractive, this mount provides protection of your fishfinder/chartplotter from the harshest of wet boating conditions. PedestalPods provide the convenience of easily reaching and controlling the fishfinder/chartplotter while providing added security with protection from theft.
PedestalPods position your fishfinder/chartplotter at 20" off the deck and located near the bow and at the 45° angle for ease of viewing while fishing. This allows the user to easily reach and access the fishfinder/chartplotter for changes to range, zoom or even control the trolling motor.
PedestalPods are manufactured with a double gasket system that provides an excellent watertight seal keeping spray off the electrical connections on the back of your fishfinder/chartplotter assuring reliability and longevity of your marine electronics.
Your fishfinder/chartplotter is easily flush mounted into the pre-cut face of the NavPod. The heavy duty, powder coated aluminum pedestal tube is 3” in diameter with a 5” round base and has a large 1.75” opening providing plenty of room for running wires and connectors internally for a very clean look and provides protection for wires and electrical connectors from water intrusion, UV exposure or damage from just getting kicked or snagged and ripped out of their sockets.
NavPods come with a security wrench and nickel chrome-plated stainless steel tamperproof screws for protection from theft.
There are pre-cut models available for 7", 9" and 12" LCD displays from all major marine electronic manufacturers.
- Cut/Uncut: Cut
- Mounting Style: Deck
- UPC: 659988112917
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.