GP2200-16 SailPod Precut for Garmin GPSMAP® 1222 PLUS, 1222xsv PLUS, 1242xsv PLUS, 1222 TOUCH, 1222xsv TOUCH, 1242xsv TOUCH for 12″ Wide Guard
SailPods are for mounting a single Radar or Chartplotter at the helm. Navigation at your finger tips… “Where you need it, when you need it.” SailPods are the smart solution for mounting your Radar or Chartplotter at the helm where you can easily operate and clearly see the fine details of the screen. NavPods have a high gloss finish, giving you a clean mounting solution while concealing unsightly wires. Nickel Chrome-Plated tamper-resistant screws provide a little bling and a lot of security. Designed with a double gasket waterproof seal, NavPods protect your electronics from the harshest of wet offshore boating conditions. A SailPod is best mounted on a Single Bend AngleGuard, or on the angled section of a Double Bend Angle Guard with an InstrumentPod mounted above it on the straight section.
Structural Rigidity – The Gen3 enhancements now include a thicker gauge acrylic capped ABS material that improves strength and provides better structural rigidity. This thicker material allows for a larger waterproof seal. The better the structural rigidity, the less flexing when tightening and more uniform pressure on the seal. The excellent UV stability of the acrylic is combined with the durability of the ABS. The acrylic cap protects the ABS from UV and its potentially damaging effects on plastic.
Waterproof Seal – All SailPods are manufactured with a double gasket system providing an excellent watertight seal. This seal provides the best protection of your Marine Electronics. SailPods are made to withstand the harshest wet offshore boating conditions. Gen3 enhancements include a thicker external silicone gasket with improved flush fit. The internal Poron Microcell Polyurethane gasket is now 50% thicker and is not subject to “compression set” like many rubber compounds. This is important when you need to open the SailPod in the future in order to service your electronics. The gasket will continue to do its job.
Nickel Chrome-Plated Stainless Steel – We use all 316 stainless steel hardware that is supplied with each NavPod. Large round-head tamper-resistant screws have deeper sockets for the NavPod wrench for better holding ability when tightening than screws used on our Traditional Series NavPod. The Nickel Chrome-Plated Stainless Steel tamper-resistant screws provide security combined with a little style!
Commitment to Quality – We stand behind our commitment by offering a 10-year warranty on all new Gen3 NavPods.
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.