B260 Bronze Thru Hull
The B260 will enhance fish detection on virtually all of today's
fish finders. High-performance has been redefined with its
Broadband Ceramic Technology. The narrow, 6 degree beam 200 kHz
ceramic will give you excellent resolution and crisp image detail
needed for bottom fishing. The B260's low ringing is perfect for
finding fish holding tight to the bottom and other structure.
The seven-element 50 kHz array has a wider 19 degree beam for
deeper blue-water fishing. The outcome at both frequencies
is excellent resolution and crisp image detail where it's needed
Compatible with Lowrance HDS Series and Simrad NSE Series Multifunction Display Units.
- Temperature: Yes
- Speed Included: No
- Pins: 7
- Mounting Style: Thru-Hull
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 16"W x 24"L WT: 24 lbs
- UPC: 042194524146
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.