X3 Freshwater Edition
Motorguide is excited to introduce the X3 trolling motor designed to deliver better performance and durability for anglers looking for the best value in the 40- to 70-pound thrust range. The X3 offers best-in-class steering performance. A dual cable pull-pull steering system eliminates slack, while the innovative Variable Ratio Technology reduces torque steer feedback and improves responsiveness.
- Durability means reliability - rigid aircraft-grade aluminum mount, stainless steel bushings and outer shaft, and composite shaft with a lifetime guarantee
- Quiet on the water - fewer metal-to-metal interfaces, precision bearings, and new composite locking pins eliminate more noise and ensure noise-free operation over time
- Precision steering - dual cable pull-pull system eliminates slack and provides the best-in-class steering performance
The X3 mounting bracket is built tough with aircraft-grade extruded aluminium to minimize flex and provide precision control under high-thrust.
- Improved rigidity and durability
- Easier to stow and deploy
- Wider base for added stability
- Stainless steel bushings in key wear points
- Easy motor height adjustment and motor removal
Rugged Composite Shaft
The larger diameter shafts are rugged and corrosion resistant, paired with a durable stainless steel outer shaft. Special composite construction provides greater impact protection and is backed by a lifetime factory warranty.
Precision Response Steering
The X3 offers best-in-class steering performance. A dual cable pull-pull steering system eliminates slack, while the innovative Variable Ratio Technology reduces torque steer feedback and improves responsiveness. A newly designed and reinforced foot pedal also provides better feel and control.
Variable Ratio Technology
- Improves steering response
- Reduces torque steer feedback
- Dual-cable system eliminates steering slop and noise
- Precision bearings and locking collar eliminates shaft clicking
Composite Locking Pins
By improving these frequently worn parts with modern composite materials we have exponentially increased durability at the most common failure point. The pins also eliminate annoying metal-on-metal "clicking" which only adds to the already stealthy nature of the X3.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Autopilot: No
- Control Type: Foot Control
- Mounting Style: Bow
- Salt Water/Fresh Water: Fresh
- Shaft Length (Inches): 36"
- Thrust (Pounds): 45 lbs
- Built-In Transducer: No
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12v
- Series: X3
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 23"W x 57"L WT: 44.5 lbs
- UPC: 089287106827
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.