Riptide Transom Saltwater Trolling Motor
Rebuilt with an intuitive, easy-to-use design, the Riptide Transom delivers power and precision maneuverability. With a push-to-test battery meter and unmatched corrosion protection, Riptide Transom means fish are out of places to hide.
Telescoping Handle: Six-inch telescoping handle provides comfortable, easy steering.
5 Fwd/3 Rev: provides five forward speed settings & three reverse speed settings to easily choose the speed you need for simple, intuitive control that puts you in command.
Push-to-Test Battery Meter
This convenient battery meter tells you how much battery life you have left - at the push of a button.
Power Prop: Delivers extra power to help you push through heavy vegetation to get you where the fish are.
Advanced Corrosion Protection: Riptide's premium-grade alloys are fortified by a multi-step cleaning process, tough-as-nails armor plating & a durable, saltwater-resistant powder coat paint. With layers of protection, the elements are truly protected.
Fully Encapsulated Electronics: Marine-grade urethane fully encapsulates Riptide control boards to protect the electronic circuitry. All electrical connections are sealed with waterproof heat-shrink tubing to keep saltwater out.
Advantage Minn Kota
Indestructible Composite Shaft: Pound for pound, our composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won’t break, kink or corrode. That’s why we’re confident enough to guarantee it for life.
Cool, Quiet, Power:Nothing runs cooler or quieter than a Minn Kota. Our extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. And our unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise.
This motor is backed up with Minn Kota’s two-year warranty.
- Control: Telescoping Handle
- Volts: 12
- Max Thrust: 45 lbs.
- Shaft Length: 36"
- Speed Control: 5 FWD/3 Rev
- Max. Amp Draw: 42
- Prop: Power Prop (MKP-2)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Included Propeller: MKP-2
- Autopilot: No
- Control Type: Telescoping Handle
- Mounting Style: Transom
- Salt Water/Fresh Water: Salt
- Shaft Length (Inches): 36"
- Thrust (Pounds): 45 lbs
- Built-In Transducer: No
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12v
- Series: Riptide
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 18"W x 51"L WT: 23 lbs
- UPC: 029402040865
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard $9 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.