Maxxum 70 - Foot Control - Weedless Wedge 2 Prop - 24V-70lb-42"
Ready When You Are
You're the first one on the water, and the last one off. Maxxum is built with that exact same drive and determination. BHand control models feature tournament-tested power and innovative fishing features that were made with one purpose: keeping up with people like you.
Rough conditions or treacherous stump fields should never keep you off the water. The tournament-tested Maxxum Mount plows through any obstacle. When you stow Maxxum, you can rest assured that our mount won't budge, flex or vibrate.
The Bowguard 360° breaks away on impact from any direction and automatically resets itself - protecting your motor and your boat, so you can fish without worry. Plus, its dual bearing system eliminates noise, and it's easily removable.
5-Speed: provides five forward speed settings to easily choose the speed you need for simple, intuitive control putting you in command.
Weedless Wedge 2 Prop
Push weeds away and take on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. Weedless WedgeT 2 features swept-back, flared blades for unrelenting, reliable prop performance.
Indestructible Composite Shaft - Guaranteed For Life!
Pound for pound, our composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won't break, kink or corrode. That's why we're confident enough to make it the only trolling motor shaft that's guaranteed for life.
This motor is backed up with Minn Kota's 2-year warranty.
Control: Cable Steer Foot Pedal
Max Thrust: 70 lbs
Shaft Length: 42"
Speed Control: 5-Speed
Max. Amp Draw: 42
Prop: Weedless Wedge 2 ( MKP-32)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Included Propeller: MKP-32
- Autopilot: No
- Control Type: Foot Control
- Mounting Style: Bow
- Salt Water/Fresh Water: Fresh
- Shaft Length (Inches): 42"
- Thrust (Pounds): 70 lbs
- Built-In Transducer: No
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 24v
- Series: Maxxum
- Box Dimensions: 12"H x 19"W x 65"L WT: 65 lbs
- UPC: 029402022533
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.