Smartfind S10 Personal AIS Beacon
The Smartfind S10 transmits target survivor information, including structured alert messages, GPS position information and a unique serialised identity number. An in-built GPS receiver provides accurate position information which is frequently updated to assist in quick recovery of persons in difficulty.
S10 AIS Beacon target information can be viewed using standard ships AIS equipment such as Class A and Class B transponders and a wide selection of receive only AIS units.
AIS equipped vessels and land based VTS stations within a typical 4 mile range will also have visibility of the AIS-beacon signal.
Whether displayed on the AIS itself or on a companion plotter or ECDIS screen, the unique alert message will clearly indicate the Smartfind S10's exact location, distance and bearing.
Smartfind S10 is waterproof to 60 meters, will transmit continuously for a minimum of 24 hours and has a 5 year battery storage life. It also features a flashing indicator light, giving a localised visual fix and assisting in attracting attention after nightfall.
The Smartfind S10 AIS Beacon is an innovative manually activated personal safety device which incorporates both AIS (Automatic Identification System) and GPS technology.
Smartfind S10 is waterproof, buoyant and compact, intended for carriage by divers, crew and anyone who works on or carries out leisure activities on the water.
When activated the Smartfind S10 transmits a unique alert signal to the vessel the individual has come from and to all AIS enabled equipment within a typical 4 mile range, signalling that help is required in a man overboard or lost diver situation.
Simple To Activate
Smartfind S10 AIS Beacon is simple to operate, even in a gloved hand, and it is equally simple to switch off when the person in trouble has been successful retrieved from the water. Smartfind S10 also features a built in test facility, battery use is indicated in order to determine whether future carriage or battery replacement is advised.
- Manually activated personal safety device to aid recovery of persons in difficulty
- Transmits GPS target tracking information over AIS
- Unique serialized ID
- Small and light for unobtrusive carriage
- Waterproof, buoyant and fully submersible to 60 meters
- Flashing LED light
- Minimum 24 hour continuous operation
- 5 year battery storage life
- Activation Method: Manual
- Battery Replacement (Years): 5 Years
- Built-In Strobe: Yes
- Floats: Yes
- Frequency: 161.975 MHz
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 5"W x 10"L WT: 0.8 lbs
- UPC: 658185001321
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard $9 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.