SMS100 Short Message Service (Text) Module
Must be used with a GSM band cell provider, not compatible with Verizon Wireless
Maretron's SMS100 is a mobile or cellular modem that automatically sends text message alerts from your vessel to your phone. The SMS100 works together with Maretron's dedicated displays (DSM150/DSM250) or N2KView software (with the optional N2KView-Alerts module) to detect programmable alert conditions from sensors interconnected on an NMEA 2000 network. The displays or N2KView software instruct the SMS100 to connect to the cellular network and transmit an alert message to selected telephone numbers. Whether it is high bilge water, low battery voltage, unplugged shore power, or an opened hatch or door, the SMS100 quickly alerts you to conditions onboard your vessel that require attention anywhere you have cellular network coverage.
You can also send a text message to your vessel and with the proper sensors installed, the SMS100 will respond with status information including the vessels position, bilge status, battery and shore power voltage, wind speed, inside and outside temperature.
- Programmable alerts (Alarms or Warnings) from Maretron installed displays and sensors on the vessel automatically triggers text message(s) sent to your phone
- User can text vessel for status (Position, Bilge Status, Battery and Shore Power Voltage, Wind Speed, Inside and Outside Temp) which also double checks communication path to ensure alerts get through
- Six band GSM modem with easily interchangeable mini-SIM Card (SIM Card is user supplied)
- Dipole terminal antenna with hinged SMA Connector with versatile mounting options
- Weatherproof (IP65) enclosure
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard $9 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.