RAA100 NMEA 2000®Rudder Angle Adapter
The RAA100 is used to adapt commercially available resistive rudder angle senders to the NMEA 2000® network. This allows you to observe rudder angle anywhere on the vessel where there is an NMEA 2000® compatible display such as the Maretron DSM200.
The RAA100 is compatible with both the American standard (240-33 ohm) and the European standard (10-180 ohm) resistive senders. In fact, the RAA100 can be calibrated for any resistance between 0 and 300 ohms.
You can also use the RAA100 with existing analog gauges so you don't have to give up your existing analog gauges to enjoy the advantages of digitally networked information.
- Rudder Angle
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.