P66-BL Transom Mount Triducer Multisensor Blue Connector
The P66 is the best performing and most popular, transom mount, triducer multisensor in the market for many reasons. Foremost, the 50 kHz and 200 kHz, oversized, ceramic element produces focused beams, highlighting detail in the water column and in the bottom structure.
Setting the Industry Standard
Because of its hydrodynamic shape, water coming off the transom flows smoothly under the transducer face. This results in accurate, high-speed, depth readings and clear display images. Going a step further, the P66 triducer multisensor also incorporates a noise-suppression system. The result is a 5 to 8 knot (6 to 9 MPH) improvement over standard construction through improved shielding from noise and vibration. And the plastic release bracket lets the P66 rotate up to protect the housing if struck from the front.
Lake and inshore all-around saltwater fishing for small to mid-size outboard boats.
- Depth, speed, and temperature in one housing
- Plastic kick-up bracket
- Accommodates transom angles between 2° and 20°
- Recessed waterflow channel protects paddlewheel
- Transducer can be removed from bracket without the use of tools for easy service and storage
- Boat Size: Up to 12M (40')
- Temperature: Yes
- Speed Included: Yes
- Pins: 7
- Mounting Style: Transom
- Imagining: Standard
- Chirp: No
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 8"W x 10"L WT: 2.95 lbs
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard $9 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.