Heavy Duty Performance Trim Tabs
Fast response electric actuators for precise control. Fully submersible. All Plug & Play Deutsch connections. Blades are Electro-Polished 12 Gauge - 304 SS with 1" turned up edges, 85 degree inside taper, and 1/4" diameter hinge pin. Extreme Duty actuators with 5/16" SS bolts. Kit is factory assembled with full transom back plate, mechanical strain relief cable seal, adjustable C-channel mounting brackets, and 3.75" sacrificial anodes.
We make the best boats better!
Running wide open in rough seas isn't for the faint of heart. Aggressive boating requires durable boat accessories. Lenco's HD series of trim tabs are built to handle whatever you or Mother Nature might throw at them. Everything about your boat is designed to go hard and fast. Why should your trim tab system be any different?
- All stainless steel construction (no dissimilar metals), Electro-Polished Blades for long lasting good looks
- Actuator speed is precise and controllable so there are no surprises at top speeds
- Models have massive backplates and adjustable mounting channels with thru-bolted actuators for the ultimate in strength and reliability
- Models use solid stainless steel billet rams that are chemically polished for unsurpassed durability
- Instant response
- Fully submersible, maintenance-free and sealed for life
- High-impact, 50% glass fiber-filled, ultraviolet-resistant nylon case
- 5/16" stainless steel bolts
Tactile Switch w/ Indicator LED for all Single Actuator Trim Tab Systems
- Self-contained, sealed keypad
- Self-contained, sealed control box module
- Fade/smudge-proof, laser engraved graphics
- Plug & play switch wiring harness connector
- Includes 36" power pigtail for control box
- 2" hole cut-out size, overall size 2.75" x 2.75"
- Built-in retract feature returns tabs to a fully retracted position when power is removed
- 2 high-intensity L.E.D. indicator displays show the exact position of our trim tabs at all times
- Photo eye reads ambient light and adjusts the L.E.D. indicator display intensity for optimum viewing in direct sunlight
- 12 & 24-volt compatibility
- Includes Self-Check Feature
Each kit contains:
- Tactile LED Indicator Switch Kit
- 2 actuators wth 6' Lead and Deutsch Plugs
- 2 12 Gauge SS Electro-Polished trim tab planes
- 2 20' Actuator Extension Wiring Harnesses
- Boat-Mounting Hardware supplied by customer
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.