Super Strong Trim Tabs
Designed for sport-fishing boats, high speed cruising boats and large commercial vessels. 7 Gauge flat - 304 SS blades with all stainless steel mounting hardware withstand the rigors of the most demanding conditions. No spray or mist when mounted in recessed pockets. 3/8" diameter hinge pin and 3.75" sacrificial anode. Single Actuator Systems have Vandar Upper Mounting Brackets with Gland Seal (#15085-001) and 10 Ga. SS lower mounting brackets with 3/8" SS bolts. Dual Actuator Systems have 10 Ga SS upper and lower mounting brackets with 3/8" SS bolts.
We make the best boats better!
Yes, we build serious trim tabs for serious vessels. We know there are boats and conditions that require a little more performance. This is why we created the Super Strong series. Whether your're running a pleasure cruiser in search of your own personal paradise or spending your days backing down on marlin in some new hot spot you've just discovered, we've got our covered. We've utilized a 7-gauge stainless steel blade and all extreme-duty mounting hardware to create a trim tab system that can withstand the rigors of the most demanding conditions.
- Instant response, extreme-duty electric actuators for precise control
- 7-gauge laser cut stainless steel blades mean no bending or flexing
- Heavy duty stainless steel mounting hardware
- Welded stainless steel billet ram ends for extra strength
- Dual ram available for the most extreme-duty applications
- No spray or mist when mounted in recessed pockets
- Stitch welded heavy duty stainless steel hinge with 3/8" hinge rod
- High-impact, 50% glass fiber-filled, ultraviolet resistant nylon case
- Extreme-duty electric actuators are fully submersible, maintenance-free and sealed for life
- Electro-polished solid 316 stainless steel billet end for extreme-duty
Tactile Switch w/ Indicator LED for all Single Actuator Trim Tab Systems
- Self-contained, sealed keypad
- Self-contained, sealed control box module
- Fade/smudge-proof, laser engraved graphics
- Plug & play switch wiring harness connector
- Includes 36" power pigtail for control box
- 2" hole cut-out size, overall size 2.75" x 2.75"
- Built-in retract feature returns tabs to a fully retracted position when power is removed
- 2 high-intensity L.E.D. indicator displays show the exact position of our trim tabs at all times
- Photo eye reads ambient light and adjusts the L.E.D. indicator display intensity for optimum viewing in direct sunlight
- 12 & 24-volt compatibility
- Includes Self-Check Feature
Each Kit Includes:
- Tactile LED Indicator Switch Kit
- 2 SS Trim Tab Planes
- 4 Actuators with 6' Lead and Deutsch Plugs
- All Necessary Steel Mounting Hardware
- Actuator Extension Harnesses (4 for Dual Actuator Application) will be required
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Self-contained, sealed keypad
- Orders are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. A tracking number will be provided.
- Hazmat items can only ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
- Most orders are shipped the same business day, if ordered by 3 pm Eastern Time. But there are exceptions when processing order takes 1-2 business days.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska will incur additional shipping charges. We will inform you of the additional charges after your order is received.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- For more information please visit shipping policy and returns & refunds policy in detail.
Below shipping options are available:
2-6 Days - Standard FREE 1-5 Days - Ground Shipping $11.951-2 Business Days (Excluding Truck Freight) $17.95Overnight (Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays) $59.95 Truck Freight Items (Contact for a quote) $60 - $300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.